At Havelock Academy we believe that parents, in choosing the school for their children, are committing themselves to a partnership where they can expect certain things of the academy and the academy, in a spirit of mutuality, can expect certain things of them.
For full details of our remote learning provision at Havelock Academy, click here.
To access recordings and the timetable of live lessons from January 2021 to March 2021, students should click and access this link.
Students will require Microsoft Teams, their academy email address and password to access the recordings of the lessons.
Parents can expect the Academy to:
- put young people first
- manage young people's learning openly, clearly and creatively
- express in its distinctive way the values of the "Every Child Matters" initiative
- respond promptly to expressions of concern or complaints.
The Academy can expect parents to:
- support their child's need to learn by creating the right environment at home for enquiry and discovery
- enable their children to achieve full attendance
- encourage their children to promote Academy values, such as care for each other and wearing the uniform correctly.
Staff within Havelock Academy are committed to their ‘duty of care’ for all students, and take all reasonable steps to ensure that children in their care are not exposed to risks.
Parents can contact the Academy with any queries through Student Services. Student Services can be contacted via email at email@example.com
Isolation Opening Times
11.00am to 5.00pm
Reception Opening Times
Monday to Thursday: 8am to 4.30pm
Friday 8am to 4pm.
Our Safeguarding Team
Miss R LaurieDesignated Safeguarding Lead
Miss R Laurie
Miss E MarshallDeputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
Miss E Marshall
Mr D WoodDeputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
Mr D Wood
Miss M WhitehouseSafeguarding Officer
Miss M Whitehouse
Mr R ArrandSafeguarding Officer
Mr R Arrand
Our Safeguarding Team is lead by Mrs R Laurie (DSL) and supported by Miss Whitehouse and Mr Arrand. You can contact our safeguarding team via. email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy can be viewed on our policies page.
Local Safeguarding Authority
North East Lincolnshire Safer Communities; Children's Services 01472 326293
Our performance against other schools can be found via the Department for Education’s School Performance Table.
KS4 Performance Data - 2019
The data below shows the academy's performance data for Key Stage 4 validated data for 2018/19. You can view the full Performance Data for the academy by clicking this link. Due to the cancellation of Performance Tables in 2019/20, this data is not current.
KS5 Performance Data - 2019
Our latest KS5 performance data can be found here. Due to the cancellation of Performance Tables in 2019/20, this data is not current.
Ofsted & Parent View
Our latest Ofsted report can be found here.
- Accessing Remote Learning on an XBox
- Getting Ready for Exams Guide
- Getting Ready for Secondary School Guide
- Havelock COVID Risk Assessment
- How To use Google Classroom
- How to use MCAS
- Providing remote education Information to parents
- Student Guide 2021 22
- YMM online training