At Havelock Academy we believe that parents, in choosing the school for their children, are committing themselves to a partnership where they can expect certain things of the academy and the academy, in a spirit of mutuality, can expect certain things of them.
Parents can expect the Academy to:
- put young people first
- manage young people's learning openly, clearly and creatively
- express in its distinctive way the values of the "Every Child Matters" initiative
- respond promptly to expressions of concern or complaints.
The Academy can expect parents to:
- support their child's need to learn by creating the right environment at home for enquiry and discovery
- enable their children to achieve full attendance
- encourage their children to promote Academy values, such as care for each other and wearing the uniform correctly.
Staff within Havelock Academy are committed to their ‘duty of care’ for all students, and take all reasonable steps to ensure that children in their care are not exposed to risks.
Parents can contact the Academy with any queries through Student Services. Student Services can be contacted via email at email@example.com
Isolation Opening tIMES
11.50am to 5.15pm
Reception Opening Times
Monday to Thursday: 8am to 4.30pm
Friday 8am to 4pm.
Our Safeguarding Team
Robyn LaurieDesignated Safeguarding Lead
Darren WoodDeputy Safeguarding Lead
Emma MarshallDeputy Safeguarding Lead/Principal
Mollie WhitehouseDeputy DSL
Rob ArrandDeputy DSL
Local Safeguarding Authority
North East Lincolnshire Safer Communities; Children's Services 01472 326293
Our performance against other schools can be found via the Department for Education’s School Performance Table.
KS4 Performance Data - 2019 Provisional
KS5 Performance Data
Our latest KS5 performance data can be found here.
Ofsted & Parent View
Our latest Ofsted report can be found here.