Life With Us
A couple of days left to apply for our Science post at Havelock. Please get in touch if you would like any further… t.co/RvYvYJJ5qO1 day 12 hours ago.
- Thursday, March 5, 2015 - 15:51Students from Havelock Academy competed in the annual David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Rugby Cup with World Cup star, Austin Healey. Held at the Sleaford Rugby Club, the top teams from the Trust's
- Thursday, March 5, 2015 - 11:54Havelock had the unbelievable opportunity to send 5 students to a rugby master class with World Cup winner & former England international Ben Kay. Kesteven rugby club hosted the athlete visit and
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 12:33The Havelock Hawks U13 rugby team were invited to participate in a Legends of Rugby session & watch the Stinger match at Twickenham. The boys were invited by the Lawrence Dallaglio Foundation and
- Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 14:05Havelock Academy competed in the prestigious De Aston Rugby 7's Tournament this week. This tournament runs every year but it has been 15 years since Havelock last entered this competition. This shows the progress that Rugby has made in the academy since September this year and its a credit to the boys who are participating that they are committed and now have established teams.
- Monday, March 10, 2014 - 11:27Team Havelock took centre stage at Twickenham before sunday's huge RBS 6 Nations Rugby match between England & Wales. Havelock's Jawid Hassani was selected by the academy to travel to Twickenham and unveil the new Havelock Caterbury Rugby Kit. This opportunity was a consequence of a partnership the Academy has with the RFU, as we are part of the RFU's All-Schools Rugby programme.
- Tuesday, March 4, 2014 - 14:30Havelock Academy's Year 7 & 8 Rugby boys had an unbelievable time at the DRET Rugby Cup Finals in Lincoln. Following on from the boys success against Humberston in the semi finals before half term the boys were pumped up and excited about testing themselves against the best that DRET has to offer.
- Monday, February 17, 2014 - 14:22Former England Rugby player Austin Healey will be attending the DRET Rugby Cup Finals in Lincoln at the end of February. Austin will be there to watch the final matches and also deliver a master
- Monday, February 17, 2014 - 13:59Havelock Under 13s Rugby team put in the performance of the season so far to secure their place in the DRET Rugby Cup Finals at the end of the month. This match was very entertaining and end to end
- On the 23rd September 2013, the legendary former England Rugby Captain Lawrence Dallaglio is making a special visit to the academy. He will be delivering a Master Class sesion to students who were