Life With Us
A couple of days left to apply for our Science post at Havelock. Please get in touch if you would like any further… t.co/RvYvYJJ5qO1 day 12 hours ago.
- Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 09:26The DRET All Stars visited Wembley stadium over Easter for their Inspiration day and it was an unbelievable day! The boys were given a talk by a representative from the UCFB University on what they
- Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 09:23The DRET All Stars travelled to Cardiff during the Easter holidays for their end of season football tour and it was a huge success! Billy Samuels, Joseph Hylton & Ritchie Richardson represented
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 10:09The first Hawks trip of the year was a trip to Wembley to watch the Euro 2016 football qualifier between England and Estonia! We took 30 students to the home of English football and for all involved
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 10:08Over the May bank holiday weekend, the DRET All-Star footballers travelled to Blackpool to take part in their annual football tournament. The tour started with a trip to the National Football Museum
- Monday, March 2, 2015 - 10:35Sheffield Wednesday U13s Academy 5 vs 0 DRET U13s All-Stars The DRET U13 boys; including Havelock's Billy Samuels, Ritchie Richardson & Joseph Hylton, kicked the day off as they saw tough
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 14:28The world famous FA Cup trophy made an appearance at Blundell Park for the first time since 1936 and Havelock were the first in queue for this once in a lifetime opportunity. Havelock sent the 10
- Thursday, October 2, 2014 - 14:42Havelock are delighted to announce that 7 our of students have made it into the DRET All-Star squads 2014/15. Last year saw the launch of the DRET All-Stars in the U13 category, whereas this year
- Thursday, May 1, 2014 - 09:51Havelock's year 7 football team took part in the annual Kit Chu B Team Football tournament at Bradley Pitches and were undefeated! This B Team tournament takes place every year in April in honour of
- Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 12:02Havelock Academy entered the Sainsbury's Humber Games Grade 1 U16 5 a-side football tournament for the first time ever and came out victorious. Ten of the academies most dedicated year 9 students represented Havelock at the Games, held at Hull Universities Sports Centre. This was the first time Havelock had ever entered this tournament and it was a huge success.
- Tuesday, January 7, 2014 - 09:13Havelock Academy is delighted to announce that former England international and current Doncaster Belles footballer Sue Smith is going to be visiting the academy this term. Sue will be visiting the