At Havelock Academy we believe that parents, in choosing the school for their children, are committing themselves to a partnership where they can expect certain things of the academy and the academy, in a spirit of mutuality, can expect certain things of them.
Parents can expect the Academy to:
- put young people first
- manage young people's learning openly, clearly and creatively
- express in its distinctive way the values of the "Every Child Matters" initiative
- respond promptly to expressions of concern or complaints.
The Academy can expect parents to:
- support their child's need to learn by creating the right environment at home for enquiry and discovery
- enable their children to achieve full attendance
- encourage their children to promote Academy values, such as care for each other and wearing the uniform correctly.
Staff within Havelock Academy are committed to their ‘duty of care’ for all students, and take all reasonable steps to ensure that children in their care are not exposed to risks.
Parents can contact the Academy with any queries through Student Services. Student Services can be contacted via email at email@example.com
Details of the school's latest KS4 results, links to the school's Ofsted reports and performance data presented on the Department's School Performance Tables are publically available and can be viewed here.