Monday, March 18, 2019 - 13:50
Dear parent or carer Inspection of Havelock Academy by Ofsted We have...
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 - 13:35
Over 50 students from all eleven secondary schools within the David...
- Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 22:49The Havelock Hawks completed a sponsored challenge last night, which resulted in them rowing for 5 hours continuously, racking up 97,626 metres across two rowing machines. After 1 hour of rowing they
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 10:08Over the May bank holiday weekend, the DRET All-Star footballers travelled to Blackpool to take part in their annual football tournament. The tour started with a trip to the National Football Museum
- Tuesday, May 5, 2015 - 16:19Over the Easter break, the DRET All Star Netball teams travelled to Wiltshire to take part in their annual netball tour at PGL Liddington, Swindon. Havelock's only All Star netballer, Alicia Campbell
- Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 10:44Havelock entered the first ever DRET Hockey Cup finals and came away as Plate champions! Highfields Hockey centre in Nottingham staged the finals where each secondary academy within the David Ross
- Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 20:54The academy is subscribed to a service called GCSEPod which is completely free for you to use and which we believe will be of great benefit to aiding your GCSE revision and studies. GCSEPod has
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015 - 16:23Two talented students from Havelock Academy had their first articles published, after taking part in the Grimsby Telegraph’s Young Reporters scheme. The scheme, which is run by the Grimsby Telegraph
- Friday, March 6, 2015 - 11:00Havelock Academy hosted the Grimsby Primary & Secondary Rowing Championships 2015. This is the first time the academy has hosted this event and it was a huge success. Primary School Rowing
- Thursday, March 5, 2015 - 15:51Students from Havelock Academy competed in the annual David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Rugby Cup with World Cup star, Austin Healey. Held at the Sleaford Rugby Club, the top teams from the Trust's
- Thursday, March 5, 2015 - 11:54Havelock had the unbelievable opportunity to send 5 students to a rugby master class with World Cup winner & former England international Ben Kay. Kesteven rugby club hosted the athlete visit and
- Thursday, March 5, 2015 - 11:11Havelock continued their success in the DRET Varsity rowing competition against Humberston winning 6 out of 10 races! The annual Rowing varsity was staged at Havelock again and was a brilliant event