Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 15:31
Find attached via. this link the July 2019 version of the Principal's...
Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 17:19
We have launched our Year 7, Year 9, Year 10 and Sixth Form Summer...
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 10:09The first Hawks trip of the year was a trip to Wembley to watch the Euro 2016 football qualifier between England and Estonia! We took 30 students to the home of English football and for all involved
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 19:21Havelock Academy is pleased to announce that we will be holding Open Mornings from Wednesday 21st to Friday 23rd October 2015. The events will provide the opportunity for students and their parents
- Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 11:36Students at Havelock Academy are celebrating after achieving another impressive set of GCSE results. Nigel Whittle, Principal, said: “In education, one of the key words is sustainability. It is not
- Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 18:18A-level students at Grimsby's Havelock Academy ended a nerve-racking wait to find out their results this morning, with many jumping for joy as they achieved the grades they worked so hard for.
- Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 22:49The Havelock Hawks completed a sponsored challenge last night, which resulted in them rowing for 5 hours continuously, racking up 97,626 metres across two rowing machines. After 1 hour of rowing they
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 10:08Over the May bank holiday weekend, the DRET All-Star footballers travelled to Blackpool to take part in their annual football tournament. The tour started with a trip to the National Football Museum
- Tuesday, May 5, 2015 - 16:19Over the Easter break, the DRET All Star Netball teams travelled to Wiltshire to take part in their annual netball tour at PGL Liddington, Swindon. Havelock's only All Star netballer, Alicia Campbell
- Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 10:44Havelock entered the first ever DRET Hockey Cup finals and came away as Plate champions! Highfields Hockey centre in Nottingham staged the finals where each secondary academy within the David Ross
- Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 20:54The academy is subscribed to a service called GCSEPod which is completely free for you to use and which we believe will be of great benefit to aiding your GCSE revision and studies. GCSEPod has
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015 - 16:23Two talented students from Havelock Academy had their first articles published, after taking part in the Grimsby Telegraph’s Young Reporters scheme. The scheme, which is run by the Grimsby Telegraph