Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 17:55
Our half-term intervention timetable is published below. AM sessions...
Friday, October 12, 2018 - 11:32
Staff and students at Havelock Academy are delighted to welcome you...
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 14:03Students from Havelock Academy have been learning more about the classical art of opera during a range of workshops from Nevill Holt Opera. The critically acclaimed opera group visited the academies
- Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 12:20A national newspaper has recognised Havelock Academy’s academic and sporting achievements. In a story exploring the impact of sport on examination success, The Daily Telegraph noted that at Havelock
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 10:09The first Hawks trip of the year was a trip to Wembley to watch the Euro 2016 football qualifier between England and Estonia! We took 30 students to the home of English football and for all involved
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 19:21Havelock Academy is pleased to announce that we will be holding Open Mornings from Wednesday 21st to Friday 23rd October 2015. The events will provide the opportunity for students and their parents
- Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 11:36Students at Havelock Academy are celebrating after achieving another impressive set of GCSE results. Nigel Whittle, Principal, said: “In education, one of the key words is sustainability. It is not
- Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 18:18A-level students at Grimsby's Havelock Academy ended a nerve-racking wait to find out their results this morning, with many jumping for joy as they achieved the grades they worked so hard for.
- Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 22:49The Havelock Hawks completed a sponsored challenge last night, which resulted in them rowing for 5 hours continuously, racking up 97,626 metres across two rowing machines. After 1 hour of rowing they
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 10:08Over the May bank holiday weekend, the DRET All-Star footballers travelled to Blackpool to take part in their annual football tournament. The tour started with a trip to the National Football Museum
- Tuesday, May 5, 2015 - 16:19Over the Easter break, the DRET All Star Netball teams travelled to Wiltshire to take part in their annual netball tour at PGL Liddington, Swindon. Havelock's only All Star netballer, Alicia Campbell
- Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 10:44Havelock entered the first ever DRET Hockey Cup finals and came away as Plate champions! Highfields Hockey centre in Nottingham staged the finals where each secondary academy within the David Ross