Monday, March 18, 2019 - 13:50
Dear parent or carer Inspection of Havelock Academy by Ofsted We have...
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 - 13:35
Over 50 students from all eleven secondary schools within the David...
- Tuesday, April 5, 2016 - 14:51During the spring term, Havelock Academy was victorious at the Humberside Police Rock Challenge. Held at The Baths Hall in Scunthorpe, the event brought together students from across the local area
- Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 13:22The timetable for Easter revision for Year 11 is below: AM 9:30am – 12pm PM 12:30 – 3pm Tuesday 29 March French – Miss Trotter French – Miss Trotter Wednesday 30 March Food Technology – Miss Dollery
- Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 13:20The timetable for Year 12 and 13 Easter revision sessions is below: AM 9:30am – 12pm PM 12:30 – 3pm Tuesday 29 March Wednesday 30 March AS Biology – Mr White A2 Biology – Mr White Thursday 31 March
- Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 12:23Students at Havelock Academy have been working really hard at making models of castles and trenches. Year 8 students at the academy are currently studying World War One and have been learning about
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 14:03Students from Havelock Academy have been learning more about the classical art of opera during a range of workshops from Nevill Holt Opera. The critically acclaimed opera group visited the academies
- Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 12:20A national newspaper has recognised Havelock Academy’s academic and sporting achievements. In a story exploring the impact of sport on examination success, The Daily Telegraph noted that at Havelock
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 10:09The first Hawks trip of the year was a trip to Wembley to watch the Euro 2016 football qualifier between England and Estonia! We took 30 students to the home of English football and for all involved
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 19:21Havelock Academy is pleased to announce that we will be holding Open Mornings from Wednesday 21st to Friday 23rd October 2015. The events will provide the opportunity for students and their parents
- Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 11:36Students at Havelock Academy are celebrating after achieving another impressive set of GCSE results. Nigel Whittle, Principal, said: “In education, one of the key words is sustainability. It is not
- Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 18:18A-level students at Grimsby's Havelock Academy ended a nerve-racking wait to find out their results this morning, with many jumping for joy as they achieved the grades they worked so hard for.