Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 15:31
Find attached via. this link the July 2019 version of the Principal's...
Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 17:19
We have launched our Year 7, Year 9, Year 10 and Sixth Form Summer...
- Monday, May 8, 2017 - 15:24As the countdown to the DRET Summer Cup begins, the Trust is delighted to announce this year’s VIP special guest. We are thrilled to be welcoming five-time Olympic gold medallist rower, Sir Steve
- Friday, May 5, 2017 - 12:54Students from secondary academies across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) came together to compete in the annual DRET Debating Cup Final. The heated contest, which was held at the Lakeside Arts
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 15:34This year’s Music Cup brought together musicians from the across the David Ross Education Trust’s (DRET) secondary academies. The annual competition, which was held at Kelham Hall in Nottinghamshire
- Friday, April 7, 2017 - 12:42Week 1 (Monday 10 th to Friday 14 th April) Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday 10am -12pm Food Tech Food Tech Art Maths History History French French English Performing Arts Art Lunch 12.30pm
- Thursday, April 6, 2017 - 09:46Students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) travelled to the capital this term to compete in the National Junior Indoor Rowing Championships. Held at the Lee Valley Athletics Centre in
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 16:06Havelock students welcomed a number of inspirational women to the academy, in celebration of International Women’s Day. The successful women, including a member of the armed forces, a STEM ambassador
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 15:24Over 450 students from secondary schools across the Trust competed in the annual DRET Music Cup. Talented musicians performed on stage at Kelham Hall in Nottinghamshire, in front of their peers,
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 13:33Students at Havelock Academy competed for the Spring Cup at the University of Nottingham, home to the brand new David Ross Sports Village. Supported by Olympic gold medallist Crista Cullen, and
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 14:53Election fever has hit Havelock Academy, as students voted in the first round of their very own Student Presidential Election. The vote was open to students across a number of year groups, with
- Friday, February 17, 2017 - 13:44Students and staff at Havelock Academy have been celebrating the impact of their Combined Cadet Force (CCF) on academy life. To mark the occasion, students were joined by a range of personnel from