Wednesday, May 8, 2019 - 21:10
Calling all Year 11 students, parents, carers and famillies! We have...
Friday, May 3, 2019 - 10:09
Dear Parents and Carers You should have recieved a paper-based copy...
- Thursday, April 6, 2017 - 09:46Students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) travelled to the capital this term to compete in the National Junior Indoor Rowing Championships. Held at the Lee Valley Athletics Centre in
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 16:06Havelock students welcomed a number of inspirational women to the academy, in celebration of International Women’s Day. The successful women, including a member of the armed forces, a STEM ambassador
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 15:24Over 450 students from secondary schools across the Trust competed in the annual DRET Music Cup. Talented musicians performed on stage at Kelham Hall in Nottinghamshire, in front of their peers,
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 13:33Students at Havelock Academy competed for the Spring Cup at the University of Nottingham, home to the brand new David Ross Sports Village. Supported by Olympic gold medallist Crista Cullen, and
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 14:53Election fever has hit Havelock Academy, as students voted in the first round of their very own Student Presidential Election. The vote was open to students across a number of year groups, with
- Friday, February 17, 2017 - 13:44Students and staff at Havelock Academy have been celebrating the impact of their Combined Cadet Force (CCF) on academy life. To mark the occasion, students were joined by a range of personnel from
- Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 14:54Students from Havelock Academy enjoyed a two-day workshop with professionals from the Garsington Opera for All project. With the help of composer Richard Taylor, students composed their own musical
- Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:07Students at Havelock Academy have achieved one of the best sets of GCSE results in the academy’s history. The number of students achieving 5 A*- C (including maths and English) rose by 7 percentage
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 11:03It was a day of distinction at Havelock Academy, as sixth form students opened their A-Level and vocational qualifications this morning. Wendy Jackson, Principal, was impressed with students'
- Friday, July 1, 2016 - 17:40Students from Havelock Academy took part in this year’s David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup, a festival of sport that recognises and celebrates the talent and dedication of the Trust’s