Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 17:55
Our half-term intervention timetable is published below. AM sessions...
Friday, October 12, 2018 - 11:32
Staff and students at Havelock Academy are delighted to welcome you...
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017 - 11:59Students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) took part in a number of musical activities to mark one of the biggest UK-wide music events. To celebrate BBC Music Day, many of our primary
- Monday, June 5, 2017 - 14:15Havelock Academy has joined forces with well-known technology company, Siemens UK, to help inspire young people. Set up by Jenny Vincent, Enterprise Co-ordinator for the Careers and Enterprise
- Monday, May 8, 2017 - 15:24As the countdown to the DRET Summer Cup begins, the Trust is delighted to announce this year’s VIP special guest. We are thrilled to be welcoming five-time Olympic gold medallist rower, Sir Steve
- Friday, May 5, 2017 - 12:54Students from secondary academies across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) came together to compete in the annual DRET Debating Cup Final. The heated contest, which was held at the Lakeside Arts
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 15:34This year’s Music Cup brought together musicians from the across the David Ross Education Trust’s (DRET) secondary academies. The annual competition, which was held at Kelham Hall in Nottinghamshire
- Friday, April 7, 2017 - 12:42Week 1 (Monday 10 th to Friday 14 th April) Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday 10am -12pm Food Tech Food Tech Art Maths History History French French English Performing Arts Art Lunch 12.30pm
- Thursday, April 6, 2017 - 09:46Students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) travelled to the capital this term to compete in the National Junior Indoor Rowing Championships. Held at the Lee Valley Athletics Centre in
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 16:06Havelock students welcomed a number of inspirational women to the academy, in celebration of International Women’s Day. The successful women, including a member of the armed forces, a STEM ambassador
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 15:24Over 450 students from secondary schools across the Trust competed in the annual DRET Music Cup. Talented musicians performed on stage at Kelham Hall in Nottinghamshire, in front of their peers,
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 13:33Students at Havelock Academy competed for the Spring Cup at the University of Nottingham, home to the brand new David Ross Sports Village. Supported by Olympic gold medallist Crista Cullen, and