Monday, March 18, 2019 - 13:50
Dear parent or carer Inspection of Havelock Academy by Ofsted We have...
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 - 13:35
Over 50 students from all eleven secondary schools within the David...
- Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 12:20From September 2017, the Academy will be introducing a Mobile Technology Policy, available to view using the link below or through the Policies page under the Parent Info section. Click here for the
- Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 12:30Havelock Academy is committed to ensuring all students remain safe whilst in the academy and travelling to and from the academy. I n 2015, 18,844 cyclists were injured in reported road accidents,
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 15:51Students from Havelock Academy had an incredible day when they competed in this year’s David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup – the biggest event within the network’s sporting calendar. The
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 11:52Havelock Academy is raising money for the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Inspiration Fund. This fund will help support and enhance our outstanding enrichment programme, designed to encourage every
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017 - 11:59Students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) took part in a number of musical activities to mark one of the biggest UK-wide music events. To celebrate BBC Music Day, many of our primary
- Monday, June 5, 2017 - 14:15Havelock Academy has joined forces with well-known technology company, Siemens UK, to help inspire young people. Set up by Jenny Vincent, Enterprise Co-ordinator for the Careers and Enterprise
- Monday, May 8, 2017 - 15:24As the countdown to the DRET Summer Cup begins, the Trust is delighted to announce this year’s VIP special guest. We are thrilled to be welcoming five-time Olympic gold medallist rower, Sir Steve
- Friday, May 5, 2017 - 12:54Students from secondary academies across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) came together to compete in the annual DRET Debating Cup Final. The heated contest, which was held at the Lakeside Arts
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 15:34This year’s Music Cup brought together musicians from the across the David Ross Education Trust’s (DRET) secondary academies. The annual competition, which was held at Kelham Hall in Nottinghamshire
- Friday, April 7, 2017 - 12:42Week 1 (Monday 10 th to Friday 14 th April) Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday 10am -12pm Food Tech Food Tech Art Maths History History French French English Performing Arts Art Lunch 12.30pm